Any access and/or use of the site www.crealine.eu assumes the acceptance and respect of all the terms of these conditions and their unconditional acceptance. They therefore constitute a contract between Créaline and the user.
In the event that the user does not wish to accept all or part of these general terms and conditions, they are asked to cease all use of the service.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of the law for trust in the digital economy, we inform you that this site is the property of Créaline, publishers of the site www.crealine.eu
Head office: Espace d’activité Ferdinand Finel 50430 LESSAY – FRANCE
Telephone: +33(0)2 33 45 91 91
Publication director: Mr. Jean-Noël LE CARPENTIER
Editor: Mr. Stéphane SILLON
Website designed by Stéphane Leroy
Global and digital communication agency My Com’ Factory
Website hosted by Daltoner
Head office: 912 rue Louise Michel 50000 SAINT-LÔ – FRANCE
Telephone: +33(0)2 33 75 68 00
Hosting on a personal server
Photo credits: Stéphane Leroy – www.stephaneleroy.fr
This site is optimised for a screen resolution of 1024×780 and 5th generation web browsers.
Access to the service
The service is available free of charge to any user with Internet access. All costs related to service access, whether material costs, software or access to the Internet are exclusively the responsibility of the user. They are solely responsible for the correct operation of their IT equipment as well as their access to the Internet.
Créaline implements all reasonable means at its disposal to ensure quality access to the service, but is under no obligation to do so.
Créaline can not, moreover, be held responsible for any malfunction of the network or servers or any other event beyond reasonable control, which would prevent or degrade access to the service.
Créaline reserves the right to interrupt, temporarily suspend or modify, without notice, access to all or part of the service, in order to maintain it, or for any other reason, without the interruption leading to rights for any obligation or compensation.
Créaline informs users of this site that most of the information and data contained therein are protected by the legal provisions relating to intellectual property rights.
The information and data thus protected appearing on this site are the property of Créaline or third parties having authorised Créaline to operate them.
Any representation, reproduction, use, adaptation or modification in whole or part as well as any exploitation even partial of this information and data is prohibited without the express and prior authorisation of Créaline. Failure to comply with this prohibition may incur the civil and criminal liability of the user of this site, in particular under the provisions of Article L335-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property relating to infringement, punishable by three years imprisonment and a 300,000 euro fine.
Your personal account
As a registered user of the service, you can create an account. You must not tell anyone about your account information. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and security of your account and for all transactions on or transiting your account, and you agree to immediately notify Créaline of any breach of the security of your Account. Créaline can not be held responsible for any loss resulting from unauthorised use of your account.
To sign in to your account, you must enter your username firstname.lastname@example.org and your password. After signing in your account, you will not need to sign in again for 45 minutes. During this time, you can browse the site and choose your products or access your personal space without having to re-enter your password. You agree to provide accurate and complete information at the time of your registration and you agree to update your registration data so that it remains accurate and complete. You agree that Créaline retains and uses the registration data you provided for the purposes of maintaining your account and billing.
> Protection of your personal data
As part of its respect for the privacy of its users, Créaline undertakes that the collection and processing of personal information, carried out within this site, will be carried out in accordance with the law n° 78-17 of the 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, known as the “Informatique et Libertés” law.
In accordance with article 34 of the law “Informatique et Libertés”, Créaline guarantees the user a right of opposition, access and rectification on the personal data related to them. The user has the opportunity to exercise this right:
By using the contact form available on the website: www.crealine.eu or by sending us a letter to the following address: Créaline Espace d’activité Ferdinand Finel 50430 LESSAY – FRANCE
The site offers users the ability to subscribe to a newsletter, allowing them to receive email news and offers related to the brand Crealine.
Subscription to this newsletter is free. It requires the user to provide Créaline with a limited amount of information about them.
Some of this information is mandatory because it is essential for the performance of the services in the best conditions. These data are collected by Créaline and saved in electronic format.
The collection of this information will enable Créaline to adopt an individualised user management, thus offering users the ability to target their individual needs. On the basis of these completed forms and this information thus obtained, the users give their consent to the potential creation of a file. The collection of this information and the creation of a user file has been declared to the CNIL under the number: 1337044 registered on 20/12/2008
These data will remain strictly confidential, unless expressly authorised by the user, or in very particular circumstances, particularly when their disclosure is necessary for the identification, the arrest or prosecution of any individual likely to cause prejudice or damage to Crealine or any other person; that is to say when Créaline is legally compelled to do so.
The site also includes the sharing of links, allowing the user to share the content of the site or offers with one of their contacts, or receive a reminder by email for an offer likely to interest them.
The use of these two services requires that the user provides their email address to the site. However, and unless otherwise agreed by the user, the latter will not be stored by the site and will be used only for the service in question.
> General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on May 25, 2018. It defines the principles to be respected when collecting, processing and storing personal data. It also guarantees rights for the persons concerned.
Our website www.crealine.eu offers several forms to collect user data.
The purpose of data collection is to create a management file for the prospects and customers of our company Créaline. Our file is used and optimised for statistical purposes, to contact and offer our content to people who opt in to receive it.
A. The information we collect
- Information collected automatically:
- Your IP address
- The device and the web browser you are using
- The date and time of your visit to our website and how you use it and access its content
- Information you provide:
We request and collect the following personal information about you when you want to use our services.
- Account information: When you register to create a user account (Créaline account), we need some personal information such as your first name, last name, your company name, telephone number, email address, etc. to be able to send you personalised offers.
- Contact form: when you contact us for a request for information/quote, we need some personal information such as your first name, last name, your company name, telephone number, email address, etc. to be able to give you an answer.
- Information for subscription to our Newsletter: when you subscribe to our newsletter, we need your email address to be able to send our offers.
B. How do we use the information we collect?
- To answer your questions
- When you contact us via our contact form we collect your data in order to respond to your inquiries or quotes.
- To provide, customise and improve our website and marketing ads
- To maintain, improve and administer our website
- To inform you about products and services that may interest you
- To send you offers
- To improve or personalise your online experience, our services and how we communicate with you
- To identify and avoid fraudulent uses;
- To improve the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how our visitors use our website, and determine the effectiveness of our ads and advertising campaigns.
C. How do we protect your data?
- Who has access to your information?
- Your personal data are not transmitted or disclosed to other third party services.
- We restrict access to your information only to those employees or contractors who need to use it. They have the obligation to protect them and to preserve their confidentiality.
- Technical protection means put in place:
We have physical and electronic safeguards and procedures designed to help us maintain the privacy of your personal information. For example, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology.
D. Other information
Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Managing your information
You can access and update some of your information through the settings in your Crealine account
- You may at any time correct inaccurate or incomplete information about you via the contact form on our website www.crealine.eu
- You have the right to request the removal of your personal information via the contact form of our website www.crealine.eu
- Data retention
- After the deletion of your account or the request to delete your information, your data are permanently deleted except those that may allow Créaline to justify the performance of its legal or contractual obligations. The data stored for this purpose are stored for a period of one year and are not used during this period.
- Objection and deletion of data:
When your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may at any time ask us to stop processing your data by sending us a message via the contact form on our website: www.crealine.eu or by modifying the settings in your Créaline account.
- You can cancel your account at any time by giving notice for this cancellation via the contact form of our website www.crealine.eu and under the terms and conditions of use and sale of your subscription.
- Data breach and communication within 72 hours
In case of a breach, or suspicion of a personal data breach, Créaline and its subcontractors will notify the CNIL, 72 hours at the latest, after having first found out about it.
Créaline reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time. In case of substantial modification such as the introduction of a new purpose.
F. Our officer for the protection of personal data
Our officer for the protection of personal data (DPO) is available to answer your questions, you can contact them via the contact form of our website www.crealine.eu
The configuration of your browser makes it possible to display the presence of cookies and also to refuse them as per the procedure described at the following address: www.cnil.fr
We keep track of connections to our site for statistical analysis purposes. By using this website, you expressly consent to the processing of your data under the terms and conditions and for the purposes described above.
Where www.crealine.eu offers hypertext links to websites published and/or managed by third parties, to the extent that no control is exercised over these external resources, the user acknowledges that Créaline assumes no responsibility for the provision of these resources, and can not be held responsible for their content.
Créaline’s liability can not be invoked in case of force majeure or events beyond its control.
Changes to this contract
Créaline reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and clauses of this contract at any time.
It is thus advised that the user regularly consult the latest version of the General Terms and Conditions available on the site www.crealine.eu
Duration and termination
This contract is agreed for an indefinite period from the use of the Service by the user.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The rules of law, applicable to content and data transmissions on and around the site, are determined by French law.
In case of dispute, without being able to reach an amicable agreement, only the French courts within the competence of the Court of Appeal of Coutances are competent.